J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
Submitted by saccharinescent.
Optimusing the primes (I miss you too!):
TOM MOVED OUT OF MY TOWN AND HE GAVE ME HIS PICTURE IN A LETTER IM GOING TO CRY
HERE WE GO KIDS.
2. Zodiac Sign: Pisces!
3. 3 Fears: Bedbugs, underwater trenches, diseases.
5. 4 turn on’s: Biting, necks, breathing on my neck, tattoos.
7. My best friend: ANDREW.
11. What do I miss?: My dogs.
13. Favorite color?: Navy.
17. Favorite food?: Ice cream.
19. What am I listening to?: …Animal Crossing GCN music. Specifically 7 AM and 8 PM.
23. Hair color?: Dark brown/Black.
29. Favorite song?: “The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out to Get Us!” by Sufjan Stevens.
31. How I feel right now: Way less stressed now that my paper is done.
37. Tattoos and piercings I want: Jesus Christ a lot. OK Here’s the list.
41. Have I kissed the last person I texted?: Technically yes.
43. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?: Normally a half hour, sometimes 45 minutes.
47. Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?: Reasonable level, but sometimes I like it louder.
53. What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?: Blood will be shed.
59. Do I have any strange phobias?: Parasites?
61. What was the last lie I told?: Why would you say what you lied about?
67. What was the last book I’ve read?: Good question… uhmm?
71. Do I spend money or save it?: I try to save when I can buttttt…
73. Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me? Paper.
79. What would I want written on my tombstone?: “Sero Sed Serio”
83. Do I have any relatives in jail?: I have one in mind that should be.
89. Gotten pregnant: So many times.
97. Had sex in public?: God no.
101. Smoked cigarettes?: Nope.
103. Am I a vegetarian or vegan?: NOPE.
107. Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?: Don’t make me laugh.
109. Been outside my home country?: Sadly no.
113. Cut myself?: Nope.
127. Met someone famous?: Yes.
131. Helped with charity?: Yes.
137. Do I like my handwriting?: No.
139. Favorite TV show?: Scrubs and Weeds.
149. Greatest achievements?: Uhm. Going to college? Ahhhm. I don’t really know.
151. What I’d do if I won the lottery: Well there are these things called loans and tuitions.
Animal Crossing (GCN, 2001)
yo somebody make an acnl mod so i can play with the gcn music
aka St Vincent
135: EHEHEHE THE DUMBEST LIE I’VE EVER TOLD well let me think because I’ve told a lot of dumb lies. I once told someone that I couldn’t hang out because I had to take my dog to the vet? I also once told someone I was clairvoyant to get them to stop bothering me.
150: Grabbing the closest book to me, opening to page 42, first line:
"Was it a soldier," said the judge, "who cut you thus with his sabre?" "Nothing of the sort!" said the Jew; "it was no sword that he had, but a gun hanging at his back, and a fiddle at his neck; the wretch may easily be known." -Complete Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm, "The Jew Among Thorns"
Well on Christmas my sister is coming home so I’m looking forward to that, going back up to school today so I’ll see my friends/significant other which yay.